Call Us:+65 9853-3845 / +65 9385-2894
SLURRY CARTRIDGE SEALS
Seal Face : Carbon, Silicon, TC
Secondary Seals : Viton/PTFE/Aflas
Metal Parts : SS 316, Alloy 20
Single Slurry Cartridge seals
Single Slurry Cartridge seals are engineered to operate in slurry environments eliminating costly external seal flushes.
Slurry Cartridge Seals Features :--
- Can handle axial compensation of about 1 mm
- Perfect design for standardization purposes
- Easily handle media containing abrasive particles and solids media
- Spring completely isolated from the product.
- Special elastomeric design to protect clogging
Slurry Cartridge Seals are designed for the volume requirements associated with general mining processing duties. it contains robust primary and secondary seal face materials, making it the perfect general-purpose seal for slurry applications.
Pressure : up To 17 bar g (250 psig)
Temperature : up To 205°C (400°F)
Speed : up To 11 m/sec (2200 FPM)
Sizes : 38mm to 128mm